Services:For twelve years Strategeries provided business, strategic and financial plans to nonprofit and business clients:
- Helping your organization create bankable nonprofit business plans for your boards or lenders.
- Organizing Creative financing with nonprofit and entrepreneurial business venture teams
- Discovering Innovative ways for foundations to leverage their assets in the community through Program Related Investments (P.R.I.)s
- Putting Project Related Investments, revolving loans, and underwriting to work!
- Casting Financial forecasts that tie development, into the cash flow formulas
- Completing Strategic Plans tracking vision, mission values, and benchmarks
Registered Fundraiser Minnesota Attorney General's Charities Division
Registered with Kellogg Action Lab, Kellogg Foundation
Former Adjunctive Faculty at Hubert Humphrey Institute, UMinnesota, Teaching Nonprofit and Public Financial Analysis and Budgeting
Certified Institute of Cultural Affairs
Focused Conversation and Consensus Building Facilitator
Subcontractor with other consultants in the Twin Cities and the nation--we collaborate.